Posted by Sorrokine (Vs, Ny, Usa) on 11/23/2010

I was diagnosed by a Toxicologist in 10/09 with Late Stage Two Mycotoxicosis from a biopsy and a urine analysis. Doctors, Allergist and almost every doctor for an entire year could not do this. They told me it was allergies and such. I started to work in the basement office building May of 2008. The symptoms started in as little as three months there. Inside the mold contaminated building, I developed narcolepsy, boils, skin redness, yellow spots on my skin, white hair, vision disorders, depression, digestion issues, vomiting, jitters, shaking, mood swings, almost like a bi-polar disorder, lack of normal bowel movements, burning urine, really, the list goes on forever. Now before this building, and this job, I was a healthy 28 year old, with not one sign of any health issues. In fact I was fit, sound, and happy. Eventually these doctors I had visited each time told me that this is something they cannot investigate or they will loose their license as per the FDA. Found out normal studies in medical school do not include training on any type of mold sickness. What a Load of bull____.

Since being infected with mycotoxins and mold from a terribly poor quality office environment for roughly 18 months, which was covered with several different types of mold, (oozing with mycotoxins to the point they dripped from the walls to the floor – yellow color – they are the result of competing molds in their vicinity. ) I Finally began to look into some sort of cure. Prior to me meeting this amazing toxicologist, who is a leader in Mold sickness around the world, he was also the first to explain to me that the only way to kill mold and their toxins, is AMMONIA. (his info is on my site listed below) That’s it. Ammonia kills the mycotoxins as well as the mold itself. TO MAKE THIS CLEAR – Bleach and peroxide cannot kill mold – they will just eat it as food. So He carefully instructed me to pour a 8 ounce cup of 3% clear ammonia into a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. This saved my lungs which were coated in mold and mycotoxins, as well as killed some of the yeast in my skin and body from absorption and contact. I highly recommend that if you know you’re sick from mold, and near death, honestly, this is the first step. Ammonia baths. It saved my life. Also clean your house with it as well if you are not MCS (Multi-chemical sensitive – which is a result of chemical treatments for mold, and the mold itself causes this disorder – Baking soda kills mold on contact, however cannot kill the mycotoxins)

Also it is important to remember a few things on this subject. Washing all your clothing, sheets, towels and such in a cup of 3% clear ammonia is highly important since you release mycotoxins from your skin. They must be removed. Ammonia is the only way. Finally after two years of suffering, almost dying in December of 09, I had to quit the job and leave the premises that contained these terrible molds. My boss, my landlord all could care less. Great people. OSHA, cared little as well. I went to a homeopathic doctor who put me on an anti-candida diet, which is the main reason those who suffer with mold poisoning die so horribly. No carbs, no sugar, no yeast, nothing fermented. Candidas Albicanis is a yeast in our gut that can take over everything in our body when our immune system is compromised. It was eating away at my skin, my muscles, my organs, the toxin invaded my brain, and I lost sight partially in my left eye, and hearing in my left ear. It feeds off of all the sugar and carbs you ingest, starving your cells from the nutrients they desperately need. This diet didn’t do much, but it did help with the nausea and vomiting issues. I also had a herbal tea mixture my friend and I researched. Bayberry root bark, Pleurisy root, gotu kola, nettles, Cinnamon and cloves. I was on this on and off in a two day cycle for about two months. Helped drastically, but not so much all the symptoms. Also catnip tea helped with the sleeping disorder and insomnia late at night. Teaspoon of each in a 32 ounce pot. Drank whole pot in one day, repeated next, then gave myself two days to recover.

So only as of about 3 months ago, I started a strict regimen of Supplements I heavily research to aid me in my recovery since all doctors said I was just going to die from this. The amazing realization is that what I had researched, is a cure to mold poisoning as well as candida infections. Yeasts, fungi and mold are not based on chlorophyll, they are single cell life forms based on a bacterial way of existence. Living off a host to gain nutrients. From Studying different anti-fungal herbs and foods, I created a regimen of supplements that has saved my life. They are:

Chlorophyll Supplements – (liquid gel caps, or liquid)
Alfalfa Extract – (for digestive and lack of appetite also lifts mood. )
Grape Seed Extract(breaks thru the brain blood bond barrier to clean out fluid inside)
Grapefruit Seed Extract – anti fungal
Milk Thistle – (Liver Function)
Oil of Oregano – Strong anti-fungal(only 3 wks on then 3 wks off)
Burdock (Liver function)
Dandelion (liver function)
Garlic – (Anti-fungal and heart help)
Onion – (anti-fungal)
Neem seed Oil (Exterior and interior treatment)
Rose hip Tincture

These I take in the morning when I wake up, and then again ever six hours. So far in as little as 3 months, All the skin abrasions, yellow spots, red boils, vision disorder, mood disorders, mood swings, bi-polar disorder, depression, hearing disorders, jitters, narcolepsy, brain fog, digestion issues, weakness of muscles, acidic body Ph, yellow nails, odor, omitted toxins after bathing left on towels, (Yes I smelled like mold, and after I bathed, the towel smelt the same way. It is a smell you can never forget. ) all of these symptoms – DISAPPEARING!! COMPLETELY FADING EACH DAY! I am so thankful I never gave up, and I am forever thankful for these wonderful aids in finding my recovery. I wanted to share this with as many people as possible since there are over 500, 000 diagnosed deaths from mold sickness each year, and thousands more that go on undiagnosed until autopsy.

Thank you and Here’s to everyone learning we may have to live in a polluted world, but we don’t have to live with polluted bodies!